Cannabis Chocolate Bars: they are the most amazing things in the world that lead to total bliss. Market these days is loaded with many big brands that are known for manufacturing some of the best and most delicious chocolates. On the other side, the big giants in the marijuana industry are working hard to satisfy weed lovers.
Well, you might have consumed the cannabis edible products that are commonly available in the market. They are always delicious! But what if you get to enjoy cannabis-infused chocolate edibles? That will be just like a dream come true. Those who want to experience the incredible benefits of cannabis with the exciting combination of chocolate are advised to go through the article below. Yeah! Here we are going to have some valuable discussion about cannabis-infused chocolate bars.
If you are looking here for a big brand that can serve you with delicious cannabis chocolates; it is the right time to know that we are going to talk about homemade, custom cannabis chocolates. In short, we are going to discuss some simple and easy to follow steps below that anyone can follow at home to prepare own delicious cannabis edibles. In order to have the best experience in preparing such an amazing edible product at home; prefer to go through the steps below.
Preparing cannabis edible chocolate bar:
Before we start discussing the step by step procedure, it is first important to list out the essential ingredients so that you can bring them closer on your kitchen shelf. The preparation procedure needs chocolate molds or regular ice tray, saucepan, glass bowl, dark chocolate, and cannabis. Once you have all these ingredients; start following these simple cannabis edibles preparation steps:
1. Decarboxylate the weed and to do this, you may first need to spread it on a lined baking tray. Prefer to bake it for 30 to 45 minutes by keeping the temperature at 115 degrees C. It will prepare cannabis for the absorption process.
2. Once you have added the weed into the oven; in the meanwhile, you can start melting your chocolate. Simply take a glass bowl and place it on the top of a saucepan that has simmering water. Add small pieces of dark chocolate into it and stir the bowl from time to time. The steam generated from the saucepan will melt the chocolate but make sure you do not end up burning it.
3. Now chop the decarboxylated weed, or you can create a powder using an herb grinder.
4. It is time to mix the weed powder into the melted chocolate edibles and let it mix well.
5. In order to cool down the mixture; pour the melted chocolate-weed mix into molds or ice tray and put it in the refrigerator.
6. Wait until the cannabis edible chocolate becomes hard.
It is time to enjoy your custom cannabis edible bar with delicious taste. You can also create some unique flavors with lemon zest, orange, mint, and chili oil.